Tuesday 6 April 2010

A clean break

Because of a return to full-time employment, I'm winding up the Clean Ventures blog and am no longer freelancing. Thank you to everyone who has read and supported the blog over the past few years, especially those who have commissioned work.

I'll still be writing on clean(ish) technology related matters in the new job, but in a rather different context - I'm now communications manager at the University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre, including the new Nuclear AMRC. I'll also still be writing on various subjects at my 2ubh blog.

If anyone is interested in taking over the Clean Ventures site, please do get in touch.

Thanks again, and good fortune to everyone out there developing and investing in new clean technologies. Go do stuff that changes the world.

Tim

No comments: